Cupid Valley Ski Resort
The ski area opened in 1990 at the foot of Hishigadake Mountain.
Good for outdoor sports in the summer and a popular ski resort in winter.
The longest slope via gondola from the peak is about 4000 meters on the north slope, with excellent snow quality.
There is also a snow park for snowboarders and a children's area that are well-maintained, so this ski area can be enjoyed by both novice and veteran, individuals and families.
In the summer months, you can enjoy the cool breeze provided by the snow-air conditioning system in the Center House.
The adjacent hot springs at Yuki-daruma Onsen features natural springs from Hishigadake. There is a large public bath and an open air bathing area that can accommodate up to 100 people.
Enjoy the four seasons of Hishigadake while you enjoy a hot soak.
|Name of places:||Cupid Valley Ski Resort|
|Address:||Sugawa, Yasuzuka-ku, Joetsu-shi, Niigata|
|Traffic access(train):||By Hokuhoku Line: 15 minute shuttle bus is available in the winter season from Mushigawa-Osugi Station|
|Traffic access(car):||By Hokuriku Expressway: 50 minutes from the Joetsu IC exit or 50 minutes from the Kakizaki IC exit
By Kanetsu Expressway: 90 minutes from the Muikamachi IC exit
|Business hours:||Opening hours subject to change. Please check the Cupid Valley website.|
|Holidays:||Holidays subject to change. Please check the Cupid Valley website.|
|Fee:||Please check the Cupid Valley website for prices.|
|Car parking:||Free parking for 1,250 vehicles|
Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Asahi no Sato Traditional Village House
- Ichigo no Hana Kotoba Strawberry Farm
- Unohama Ningyokan (Mermaid Pool and Baths)
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oike Ikoi no mori park visitor center
- Ogata Seaside Athletic Park (Ogata Outdoor Fitness Course)
- Kuwadori Shimin no mori (Kuwadori Citizens' Forest)
- Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
- Gochi Park
- Sanwa Naturing Hotel Kome Honjin
- Shio-kaze Kaoru Yado Miharashi
- Shiosai no yu Mikaku
- Shimin Ikoino Ie (Cozy Home)
- Overnight Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility: Tsukikage no Sato
- Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)
- Joetsu City Kiyosato Planetarium
- Joetsu Archaeological Center
- Joetsu Resort Center Kurumi Kazoku en
- Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Taiken Koryu Shisetsu Soba Dokoro Itakura Tei
- Chikyu Kankyo Gakkou (School of Earth and Environment)
- Namba Highlands Campground
- Niigata Prefectural Park: Ogata Mizu to Mori Koen
- Hanadate Hot Springs and Fireside Hall
- Hikarigahara Plateau
- Fusube Campsite
- Pension LIVE
- Boga Ike Lakeside Park
- Mountain River Kawakami Jougaku-kan
- Maki Furusato Village Nature and Relaxation Forest
- Maki Fureai Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility
- Maki Yunosato Deep Mountain Cottage
- Marine Hotel Hamanasu
- Myoko Sunshine Hotel
- Myoko Sunshine Land
- Nagamine Onsen Home of Comfort
- Utopia Kubiki Kiboukan community center
- Royal Hotel Kobayshi
- Rokuya sanso (Rokuya villa)