Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)
Shozenji studio provides various cooking classes using local produce. It also holds farmers markets with local farmers throughout the year. You can also use cooking and processing room.
|Name of places:||Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)|
|Address:||1027-2 Shimo Shozenji, Joetsu-shi, Niigata|
|Traffic access(bus):||A 1-min walk from the Shimoshozenji stop on the Kubikino bus Shozenji Line|
|Traffic access(car):||A 20-min drive from the Joetsu ICexit on the Hokuriku Expressway.
A 15-min drive from the Joetsu Takada IC exit on the Joshin-etsu Expressway.
Contact here for class reservations and inquiries
Closed Mondays, Thursdays and days following a event day.
Also closed from Dec 29 to Jan.3
|Fee:||1,000 yen/ hr for cooking and processing room|
|Car parking:||Free parking for 70 cars|
- Asahi no Sato Traditional Village House
- Ichigo no Hana Kotoba Strawberry Farm
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oike Ikoi no mori park visitor center
- Ogata Seaside Athletic Park (Ogata Outdoor Fitness Course)
- Kuwadori Shimin no mori (Kuwadori Citizens' Forest)
- Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
- Gochi Park
- Shio-kaze Kaoru Yado Miharashi
- Shiosai no yu Mikaku
- Overnight Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility: Tsukikage no Sato
- Joetsu City Kiyosato Planetarium
- Joetsu Archaeological Center
- Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Taiken Koryu Shisetsu Soba Dokoro Itakura Tei
- Chikyu Kankyo Gakkou (School of Earth and Environment)
- Niigata Prefectural Park: Ogata Mizu to Mori Koen
- Pension LIVE
- Mountain River Kawakami Jougaku-kan
- Maki Furusato Village Nature and Relaxation Forest
- Maki Fureai Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility
- Myoko Sunshine Hotel
- Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Royal Hotel Kobayshi
- Rokuya sanso (Rokuya villa)