Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)
Kamabuta Iseki Koen (Kamabuta Historical Site Park) and Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center) faces the west gate of 'Joetsu Myoko station' on the JR Hokuriku Shinkansen Line and Echigo Tokimeki railway.
The place used to be a settlement surrounded by a river and a moat, which prospered in the late Yayoi era to the early Kofun era (200 to 300 AD). Though the area is estimated to be a village that used be the center of Joetsu, there is still a lot to discover since the investigation has only been partially completed. The area features the attraction of historical sites with practical experience. We can also offer a tour of the excavation point with an exhibition of archaeological finds.
This location is part of these courses
wakuwaku exciting studying course
Let's study with pleasure
|Name of places:||Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)|
|Address:||5-771-1, Yamato, Joetsu, Niigata|
|Traffic access(train):||A 3-min walk from Joetsu Myoko Station on the JR Hokuriku Shinkansen and Tokimeki railway Haneuma Line|
|Traffic access(car):||A 15-min drive from the Joetsu IC exit on the Hokuriku Expressway.
A 5-min drive from the Joetsu Takada IC exit on the Joshin-etsu Expressway.
|Average time to see:||60min
The time required depends on what you do: comma-shaped bead making, earthen vessel making, earthen pipe making or just visiting the exhibitions or the park.
|Holidays:||Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays if Tuesday is a holiday.
Also closed between Dec. 29 and Jan.3
|Car parking:||Free parking for 50 cars|
Kamabuta Iseki Koen, Kamabuta Iseki Guidance
Cultural Treasure in Joetsu-Hida Historical Sites, Fukiage Historical Site, and Kamabuta Historical Site
|Facility:||Free WI-Fi spot|
- Asahi no Sato Traditional Village House
- Ichigo no Hana Kotoba Strawberry Farm
- Iwadonosan Myoujouin Temple
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oike Ikoi no mori park visitor center
- Ogata Seaside Athletic Park (Ogata Outdoor Fitness Course)
- Oma Castle Ruins
- Kasugayama Castle
- Kasugayama Castle Historic Site Plaza · Kasugayama Castle Ruins Story Museum
- Katakai Jomon Archives
- Iwanohara Vineyard Co., Ltd.
- Kuwadori Shimin no mori (Kuwadori Citizens' Forest)
- Kobayashi Kokei Memorial Museum of Art, Kobayashi Kokei Historic Residence
- Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
- Gochi Park
- Gochi Kokubunji Temple
- Shio-kaze Kaoru Yado Miharashi
- Shiosai no yu Mikaku
- Overnight Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility: Tsukikage no Sato
- Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)
- Junenji 「Hama no Zenkouji」(Temple)
- Joetsu City Kiyosato Planetarium
- Joetsu Municipal General Museum
- Joetsu Archaeological Center
- Jyoukouji Temple
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Taiken Koryu Shisetsu Soba Dokoro Itakura Tei
- Takada Sekai-kan (Movie Theater)
- Takahashi Magozaemon Shouten (Takahashi Traditional Sweets)
- Chikyu Kankyo Gakkou (School of Earth and Environment)
- Nagamine Pond
- Niigata Prefectural Park: Ogata Mizu to Mori Koen
- Farmy Land
- Pension LIVE
- Mountain River Kawakami Jougaku-kan
- Maki Furusato Village Nature and Relaxation Forest
- Maki Fureai Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility
- Maki Museum of History and Folklore
- Mizushina Tombs
- Mitsuzouin Temple (Yoneyama Yakushi Bettouji)
- Mushigawa Osugi
- Yamadera Yakushi (Healing Buddha)
- Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Rinsenji Shrine
- Royal Hotel Kobayshi
- Rokuya sanso (Rokuya villa)