Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
For over 150 years since the end of the Tokugawa period, our ancestral brewing and sake have been handed down to us here in the Joetsu region.
We are truly a small family brewery. Still, we have never cut corners in our sake brewing. Consequently, our brewed sake has not only been highly praised at domestic tasting-parties, but has received Grand Awards twice in a Japanese sake competition that is said to be the most difficult in the world to win.
For a limited time from December through February, our “Kura”(Sake breweries) are open to visitor tours. We want every guest to witness our brewing process behind our world class sake brand ”katafune”, and visit our sake shop where in-store sakes are sold throughout the year.
|Name of places:||Takeda Shuzouten Inc.|
|Address:||171 Kami-kobunatsu-hama, Ogata, Joetsu, Niigata, Niigata|
|Traffic access(train):||4-6 minutes by taxi or a 25-35 minute walk from Dosokohama Station or Saigata
Station on the JR Shin-etsu Line.
|Traffic access(bus):||Just in front of Kami-bunatsu-hama Bus Stop on the Hama line of Kubiki bus.|
|Traffic access(car):||A 5-minute drive from the Ogata smart IC exit on the Hokuriku Expressway|
Often closes temporarily
Brewer Tours: from November to around February, tour applications accepted 13:00～16:00
Please note that your tour may be cancelled depending on brewing preparation conditions or other reasons at that time.
|Holidays:||No holidays but often closes temporarily|
|Car parking:||Free parking for 3 cars
Please carpool as much as possible when coming
Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
- Asahi no Sato Traditional Village House
- Ichigo no Hana Kotoba Strawberry Farm
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oike Ikoi no mori park visitor center
- Ogata Seaside Athletic Park (Ogata Outdoor Fitness Course)
- Iwanohara Vineyard Co., Ltd.
- Musashino Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Kubiki Shuzou Co., Ltd.
- Kuwadori Shimin no mori (Kuwadori Citizens' Forest)
- Gochi Park
- Shio-kaze Kaoru Yado Miharashi
- Shiosai no yu Mikaku
- Overnight Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility: Tsukikage no Sato
- Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)
- Joetsu City Kiyosato Planetarium
- Joetsu Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Joetsu Archaeological Center
- Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Taiken Koryu Shisetsu Soba Dokoro Itakura Tei
- Chikyu Kankyo Gakkou (School of Earth and Environment)
- Niigata Prefectural Park: Ogata Mizu to Mori Koen
- Farmy Land
- Pension LIVE
- Mountain River Kawakami Jougaku-kan
- Maki Furusato Village Nature and Relaxation Forest
- Maki Fureai Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility
- Myoko Sunshine Hotel
- Myoko Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Royal Hotel Kobayshi
- Rokuya sanso (Rokuya villa)