Maruyama Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
Maruyama has been brewing sake since 1897 in the Eastern part of the Takada Plains at Tonowa, Sanwa-ku.
The sake brewery is located on the outskirts of Higashi Kubiki hills, surrounded by rice paddies and rural landscape.
Facility tours and tasting are not currently available. We have items for sale in our shop and if you wish to buy any products please call us first. We will be glad to hear from you.
|Name of places:||Maruyama Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.|
|Address:||617 Tonowa, Sanwa-ku, Joetsu-shi, Niigata|
|Traffic access(train):||Take the JR Hokuriku Shinkansen to Joetsu-Myoko Station. From there it's 25 minutes by car.
Take the Hokuetsu express Railway Hokuhoku Line to Uragawara Station. From there it's 15 minutes by car.
|Traffic access(car):||By Hokuriku Expressway: 25 minutes drive from Joetsu IC Exit, 25 minutes from Kakizaki IC Exit.
By Joshin-etsu Expressway: 25 minutes from Joetsu Takada IC Exit.
We are not open on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays between April and September.
|Car parking:||Free Parking|
- Asahi no Sato Traditional Village House
- Ichigo no Hana Kotoba Strawberry Farm
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oike Ikoi no mori park visitor center
- Ogata Seaside Athletic Park (Ogata Outdoor Fitness Course)
- Iwanohara Vineyard Co., Ltd.
- Musashino Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Kubiki Shuzou Co., Ltd.
- Kuwadori Shimin no mori (Kuwadori Citizens' Forest)
- Takeda Shuzouten Inc.
- Gochi Park
- Shio-kaze Kaoru Yado Miharashi
- Shiosai no yu Mikaku
- Overnight Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility: Tsukikage no Sato
- Shozenji Kobo (Shozenji Temple craft and cooking studio)
- Joetsu City Kiyosato Planetarium
- Joetsu Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Joetsu Archaeological Center
- Joetsu Rekishi kan (Joetsu History Museum) Kamabuta Iseki guidance (Historical Site Guidance Center in Kamabuta)
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Taiken Koryu Shisetsu Soba Dokoro Itakura Tei
- Chikyu Kankyo Gakkou (School of Earth and Environment)
- Niigata Prefectural Park: Ogata Mizu to Mori Koen
- Farmy Land
- Pension LIVE
- Mountain River Kawakami Jougaku-kan
- Maki Furusato Village Nature and Relaxation Forest
- Maki Fureai Experience and Cultural Exchange Facility
- Myoko Sunshine Hotel
- Myoko Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Royal Hotel Kobayshi
- Rokuya sanso (Rokuya villa)