Hanadate Hot Springs and Fireside Hall
This is a hot springs spa surrounded by rich nature that also boasts a nostalgic "fireside hearth."
After a luxurious bath, visitors enjoy conversation around the warm hearth.
A bath facility is also available for elderly or disabled visitors who may feel uneasy about getting in and out of a regular bath
|Name of places:||Hanadate Hot Springs and Fireside Hall|
|Address:||155 Nishikamoda, Nadachi-ku, Joetsu-shi, Niigata|
|Traffic access(train):||By Tokimeki Tetsudo: 15 minutes by taxi from Nadachi Station on the Nihonkai/Hisui Line.|
|Traffic access(bus):||By Kubiki Bus: Directly in front of the Robata-kan Mae Bus Stop|
|Traffic access(car):||By Hokuriku Expressway: 20 minutes (approx 13 km) by car from the Nadachi-Tanihama IC exit
By Route 8: about 15 minutes (approx 10 km) by car from the Nadachi Ohashi Higashizume intersection
|Business hours:||Open Tuesday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Fridays, weekends and holidays open 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
except winter hours (December to February) Fridays, weekends and holidays open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
|Average time to see:||120min
Closed on the day after Monday national holidays, and for New Years holidays December 29th to January 3.
Closed on Tuesdays during January and February.
Adults (jr. high school age and over): ¥400, children (elementary school age): ¥250, infants 3 and older: ¥150
Conference rooms available by the hour: conference room ¥570, training room ¥150, activity room ¥370, rejuvenation room ¥230.
※rates are doubled for for-profit or business usage.
Cafeteria: ramen, soba, udon noodles cost ¥500 for a regular serving or ¥650 for a large serving. Pizza ¥350, grilled rice onigiri balls ¥250, Other foods available.
|Car parking:||Free parking for approx. 20 cars|
- Morning Market (Ichinohi Ichi)
- Umi Terrace Nadachi
- Eshin no Sato: Relaxing Lodge
- Oshima Aozora Market
- Unohama Ningyokan (Mermaid Pool and Baths)
- Morning Market (Sanpachi no Ichi)
- Sanwa Naturing Hotel Kome Honjin
- Morning Market (Shiku no Ichi)
- Shimin Ikoino Ie (Cozy Home)
- Shunsai Koryu Kan Arurun Batake (Shunsai Market)
- Joetsu Resort Center Kurumi Kazoku en
- Skytopia YuuLand
- Nagamine Onsen Home of Comfort
- Morning Market (Nishichi no Ichi)
- Fukudaira Nagasaka Vegetable Market
- Fureai Vegetable Market (JA Nadachi Branch)
- Maki Yunosato Deep Mountain Cottage
- Marine Hotel Hamanasu
- Road Station: Yoshikawa Touji no Sato ("Master Brewer Town")
- Miyazawa Kuri Noen (Miyazawa Chestnut Plantation)
- Yamamoto Budoen (Yamamoto Vineyards)
- Cupid Valley Ski Resort
- Yukidaruma Local Products Center
- Utopia Kubiki Kiboukan community center